Thursday, January 28, 2016

Lapis-Lazuli

It's been one week now. She left last Thursday. The first few days were… not good. I miss having her with me. Yeah… it was tough. I distracted myself by watching movies and T.V. shows. It definitely worked for some time. The problem was laying in bed and trying to sleep. When resting my head on the pillow, oh… That's when I loose control of my thoughts and they just dominate me. That's when I think of her most. It has taken me good 3 hours to fall asleep.
Among all the thousands of thoughts going through my mind, though, one of them was there to help.
Thinking of everything we have gone through, well, that helps.

We met last summer. Her sweet and cute beautifulness was… Threatening. I remember getting so clumsy whenever she entered the room; or just hearing her voice. We lived in the same house. A christian community. Now, you already know that I am not the best of the christians; let's just say that compared to me, well, she… was… a magnificent angelic figure. Her face is so perfectly perfect… And her eyes? gosh, her eyes… Two pieces of lapis-lazuli that I am sure, God has carved by himself. The memory of the first time I took a close look into her eyes will forever be in my mind.

She's called, few times, last Thursday. She misses me. She was… not good. I think I will never forget the day I could finally see myself reflected in her.

No comments:

Post a Comment